Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Update

It's been a while so I wanted to update everyone on what's been happening.  I've been working on several projects this summer. 
I just finished a job for EBOOST, a company that makes a "healthy energy drink" mix.  The pics will be put onto their newly designed/updated website soon.  For now you can see their current site, with pics that I didn't take: EBOOST
I'm currently working with the owner of a new bar and grill that is set to open in the fall.  I'm shooting interior pictures during reconstruction to document the progress.  I'll post some pics here and also on my website when the project is finished, sometime in late September.
I've also been working on several personal projects.  One is a self-portrait project that I will publish on my website during the fall.  It's a great exercise in learning.  I'm learning about myself, my camera, lighting, and composition.  Should provide for a very interesting final product.

There is more but I will wait until things materialize before posting additional info. Enjoy.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment