Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fine Art Photography

I will soon be adding to my portfolio and my photography skill set.  I hope.  My friend, the artist and philosopher, Geoffrey Raymond, has agreed to let me go to his studio and photograph some of his paintings.  I've always been interested in photographing fine art, but I've never had the chance to do it.  So now I will have the opportunity to play around a little bit (as long as I have more than 15 minutes and a push pin to gauge lighting) and see how paint and different surfaces absorb and reflect light.  It will be very interesting, and maybe I'll get some pics of the artist too.  Regardless, being around Geoffrey is always enjoyable and enlightening.
I'll keep you posted.  You can see Geoffrey's portfolio HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment