Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Being Featured in a Documentary Film

Many of you know that in 2009 I hiked the entire Appalachian Trail, from Georgia to Maine (2,178 miles), and documented it through photography, journals, and interviews with other hikers. For those of you who don't know this, please see the Appalachian Trail Hike link to the right. It's kinda cool.Now, I am working with a documentary filmmaker who is creating a film highlighting several people who live in NYC but need to be connected to nature and the outdoors.  This weekend he and his film crew will follow me for some of my 4 day hike in upstate NY.  We will be working together over the next few months, and I will be filmed more on the trail, in the City, and in one on one interview situations.  It's very exciting.  Any time I can help spread the word about hiking, the Appalachian Trail, the outdoors, NYC, and ME...I am more than willing to do so.

I will be posting updates during the filming.  Keep watching!

-L

1 comment:

  1. It's no ninja pizza guy, but I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete