Monday, October 18, 2010

Brooklyn Winery

So I have a new side project...making wine!  The Brooklyn Winery is about to open in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and in addition to having a restaurant and bar they offer the opportunity for groups to make their own wine.  I'm in one of their first wine making groups, and we're a barrel of Pinot Noir.  We're involved in every step of the process; choosing the grapes, de-stemming and crushing, pressing, racking, bottling, and labeling.  It's a great opportunity to learn about wines and the wine making process.  Very, very cool.  They will officially open in the next week or two.
Check out the link to their website if you want to learn more, and see some informal photos I took while I was there de-stemming this weekend.  Brooklyn Winery.
I'll also be taking some high quality shots of the interior space and menu items for their website and advertising soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment